- Graduate jobs
- Young Professional Vacancies( 1-3 years experience )
- Business Courses
- Startup Vacancies
- Thesis help
|Start date||- t/m 02-10-2013|
|Duration in months||
>> View all
HBO & WO
Vodafone is an international leader in the field of mobile telecommunications. With our strong brand, we are represented worldwide in more than 31 countries and we have partnerships in 40 countries. Every day more than 347 million customers use our services. Although mobile services are always the heart of our company, we do a lot more nowadays. We want to be the global communications leader in an increasingly connected world. This can only continuously improve if we keep improving ourselves and for that we need the very best people. In every area and at every level.
We see personal growth as a basis for business success. Working at Vodafone means given opportunities and getting opportunities. We offer plenty of space for your talent and help you get there with one on one guidance. We also offer you benefits you would expect from a large, successful organization. However, we also ask a lot from you: a maximum effort, great enthusiasm and an open eye and ear for the world in which we live. For the commercial team we are looking for an intern.
hollandsnieuwe is the second brand of Vodafone operating in the ‘no-frills’ segment of the Dutch Telecommunications market. The department operates as a standalone unit with a highly entrepreneurial/pioneering spirit and strong commercial focus. Key-driver is to obtain substantial market share in the segment as well as grow into a professional business. The commercial team consists of a marketing and sales department. Joint team objective is to obtain substantial market share and brand awareness in the segment as well as grow into a professional business. Being a relatively small department , decision lines are short and decision cycles fast.
The internship will give you the opportunity to be part of the business. During the internship you will actively participate in, and be responsible for all day-to-day activities surrounding the hollandsnieuwe media partners (such as: RTL, SBS, Sanoma, TMG, Wegener, etc). The goal of the internship is to group and successfully manage a number of smaller media partners end-to-end .
* Be part of execution of the Media plan of hollandsnieuwe
* Provide Media partner reporting and analysis
* Provides input in the development of Transactional Creatives
* Monitor and gain nsights on competitive position
* Support rollout and target new products and services in different media channels
* Support in Media lead assessment and follow-up
* Maintain and build relationships inside and outside the business unit
* Active role in bringing together sales & marketing teams
* Actively inspire and bring in ideas to further develop the hollandsnieuwe sales team
* Bachelor / Master background preferably in Economics, Marketing or Business
* Preferably a previous internship or 0-2 years working experience
* 6 Months job Okt 2013 - Mrt 2014
* Communicational skills (Dutch & English - verbal and written)
* Social and Consultancy skills
* Presentation & facilitation skills
* Reporting and analytical skills
* Entrepreneur, proactive and results-driven self-starter
* Fast learner
* Team player with a winner mentality
* Interest in sales and media planning, opportunities and roadmaps.
* Interest in sales funnel management
* Brand info: www.hollandsnieuwe.nl
* Location: Vodafone Netherlands, Simon Carmiggeltstraat 6, 1011DJ, Amsterdam
* Contact: Dirk Hanekroot, email@example.com
Standplaats : Vodafone HQ Amsterdam Simon Carmiggeltstraat 6 Amsterdam 1011 DJ
Dienstverband : Full-time
Employment Type : Student / Internship
Sluitingsdatum : Doorlopend
Please send your CV & Motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Telecom / IT
|Number of countries||
|Employee in NL||