- Graduate jobs
- Young Professional Vacancies( 1-3 years experience )
- Business Courses
- Startup Vacancies
- Thesis help
|Duration in months||
>> View all
On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways. Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Andrélon, Blue Band and Conimex.
An exciting internship opportunity has arisen in the Unilever HR Service Delivery Department. We are looking for an intern to support our Inhouse Recruiters at our Corporate Centre (Weena), DeBrug (Nassaukade) in Rotterdam and R&D in Vlaardingen. The internship will be for 6 months, starting in March or April 2016.
The Unilever Recruitment Team is dedicated to providing excellent service and achieving great results in direct sourcing candidates and dramatically reducing our cost. We are currently moving from Recruitment to Resourcing by integrating Talent, Recruitment and Performance to have one connected talent machine and are therefore looking for an enthusiastic intern to join our team.
- Supporting the Unilever Recruitment Team in acquiring talent for vacancies in Marketing, IT, Supply Chain, R&D, IT and Corporate Functions based in The Netherlands
- Supporting the Recruiters in managing the end to end recruitment process from role definition through to onboarding
- Managing internal and external recruitment activities placing priority on filling key roles in line with agreed global processes and Service Level Agreements
- Creating job advertisements and posting them on internal and external websites and Social Media
- Sourcing active and passive candidates and conducting telephone / video screenings with appropriate candidates in Dutch and in English
- Updating the inhouse applicant tracking system
- Managing candidate relationships and communicating the Unilever employment value proposition to prospective hires
- Helping to leverage internal and external contacts to ensure available pools of talent for future openings
- 3rd or 4th year University student
- HR related studies
- Interest in Recruitment
- Fluency in English and Dutch
- Exceptional Communication and Customer Service skills
- Social Media skills
We offer you a dynamic environment in which people with energy, creativity and passion work together. There are good opportunities to pursue your professional and personal goals and develop yourself on national and international level.
|Employee in NL||