- Graduate jobs
- Young Professional Vacancies( 1-3 years experience )
- Business Courses
- Startup Vacancies
- Thesis help
>> View all
HBO & WO
Tea & Desserts are dynamic and exciting categories within the Out of Home market (OOH) and is expected to continue growing as consumers increasingly choose healthier consumption and operators need more desserts that are efficient in the kitchen. In order to enable that growth, Unilever Food Solution has develop brands and products that aim to increase reach & penetration in restaurants. By driving consumer and operator preference for our solutions, UFS needs to build brand visibility in Tea, through merchandising materials, and healthier more efficient products in desserts.
The person in this role will assist in the journey of transforming UFS from a Tea Supplier to a Professional Tea company. Also developing and driving the correct brand activations and developing desserts solutions. The person in this role will work closely with the marketing teams of the regions.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• Help Global Manager in brand building visibility activations for Tea …
• Help Global Manager in Desserts development and activations.
• Help in the development of visibility materials
• Manages projects according to agreed scope and timelines with marketing agencies
• Coordinates enquiries from regions on marketing topics, consolidates and shares best practices
• Prepares and tracks marketing budget related documents
• Consolidates competitor tracking and updates in the tea equipment related area
• Ad-hoc updates and presentations
1. To become part of UFS.
2. Be part of ‘Global’ Team.
3. Opportunity to start a career in Unilever
4. To build Tea & Desserts Categories knowledge, Unilever tea brands and OOH execution
5. Opportunity to strengthen project management skills with clear KPI and tangible results
Skills & Experience
• Passion for Marketing
• Attention to detail
• Strong communication skills (Excellent written & spoken English)
• Good numeracy skills
• You are a Bachelor/Master student in the last period of your education
• Bias for Action
• Growth Mindset
To apply, you must do so online. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch shortly to provide you with an update on the status of your application. Candidates who have applied can access their status update through the candidate tracking link.
|Employee in NL||