- Graduate jobs
- Young Professional Vacancies( 1-3 years experience )
- Business Courses
- Startup Vacancies
- Thesis help
>> View all
We are looking for an intern Savoury to assist the Supply Chain T&E Manager at our Unilever department in Vlaardingen (The Netherlands).
Requisition title: Internship Savoury Supply Chain T&E
• In relationship with the key production facilities worldwide, you build a detailed technology asset map for part of global manufacturing network;
• You indentify the cost driver for production and create database with key operational indicators for manufacturing sites;
• You interact with strategy team to establish relationship between the collected data and benchmark costs for product categories.
• 3-4 months (longer is optional) Internship based in Vlaardingen (The Netherlands);
• Start date: February, 2015;
• Mechanical, Chemical or Industrial Engineering Master student as part of Internship period. This should be a final internship, so at least 3.5 years of study already completed;
• You have sound engineering knowledge and understanding of cost analysis;
• You understand supply chain and industrial environment and you are able to analyze key drivers;
• You are fluent in English;
• You are advanced in Excel, Powerpoint and other MS Office tools.
• Ability to analyse;
• Enterprising behaviour;
• Practical creativity;
• External and Client Orientation.
We offer you a dynamic environment in which people with energy, creativity and passion work together. There are good opportunities to pursue your professional and personal goals and develop yourself on national and international level.
How to apply
To apply, you must do so online. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch shortly to provide you with an update on the status of your application.
|Employee in NL||