Are you excited about brands like Magnum, Happiness, Lipton, Ben & Jerry’s? And are you keen to work within a very entrepreneurial, and international environment?
You can be the key player in bringing alive an excellent brand experience for our customers in the Unilever retail stores, Unilever has 1200 retail stores across 9 brands, across the globe, and has a clear vision to triple this amount of stores by 2020. You can be the custodian in attracting, selecting and developing store managers to become more brand ambassadors for exciting brands such as Happiness, Magnum, Lipton, T2 and Ben & Jerry’s.
You will be part of a very entrepreneurial team that is building the retail fundamentals for the future. In this role you are able to directly support and build the organizational and people fundamentals. The role is part of the HR team, but you will work directly with senior stakeholders across the business. The student needs to be a real team player, self starter and go-getter.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
You will be able to lead and support on:
Involved in project management;
- Project planning, monitoring and reporting;
- Preparing and setting up teleconference, conference calls and physical meetings, including presentations;
Involved in HR operational activities
- Data management
- Team support
Involved in the organization design work streams;
- Designing organization structure(s), governance and ways of working;
- Profiling of critical jobs in the new organizational set up;
Involved in talent work streams;
- Supporting identification of internal and external talents;
Involved in reward and incentives work stream;
- Exploring innovative ‘fit-for-purpose’ incentive schemes that build the right performance culture of new businesses;