- Graduate jobs
- Young Professional Vacancies( 1-3 years experience )
- Business Courses
- Startup Vacancies
- Thesis help
>> View all
The Strategic Packaging Materials Team is a key area for Unilever. We are a reference in the Unilever packaging community in the materials field, providing support for the leading edge technologies to be implemented across all Unilever categories, such as Hair, Skin, Deodorants, Laundry, and Foods.
In our team we scope and develop new technologies and materials. One of our responsibilities is to search for innovations on this area, guaranteeing that breakthrough innovations reach our consumers.
• Mapping new technologies and materials around the world, to be used in our packaging;
• Contacting the companies responsible for these technologies for more details and/or samples;
• Matching the new technologies and materials with the internal Unilever requirements for an innovative packaging;
• Presenting the new opportunities to our stakeholders;
• Supporting the Strategic Materials team with projects on different levels.
• You have a background in Material Science, Packaging, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or Circular Economy;
• You are available for six months, full time, starting from 1 February 2016;
• You are curious and eager to learn about innovations, new materials and packaging;
• You are smart and a quick learner;
• You are able to think out of the box;
• You enjoy working with other cultures and having contact with people from different countries.
• Practical creativity
• Analytical ability
• Ability to learn
We offer you a dynamic environment in which people with energy, creativity and passion work together. There are good opportunities to pursue your professional and personal goals and develop yourself on national and international level.
To apply, you must do so online. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch shortly to provide you with an update on the status of your application. Candidates who have applied can access their status update through the candidate tracking link. For any additional queries, please contact Rik de Heer via email@example.com.
On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways. Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Andrélon, Blue Band and Conimex.
|Employee in NL||