- Graduate jobs
- Young Professional Vacancies( 1-3 years experience )
- Business Courses
- Startup Vacancies
- Thesis help
>> View all
|Salary / month||
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we are looking for?
PHILIPS brings a leadership role to this position, which will acts as internal digital communication leader for the development of new innovative communications across Sectors/Business Units/Countries.
- Conceptualize, develop and improve current and new group digital websites , blog/community, forum, microsites, email campaigns and various creative marketing materials.
- Develop videos in after effects or similar software.
- Design, develop and execute innovative and compelling visual materials.
- Proposing new digital initiatives and be able to shape online campaigns with customer/user orientation
- Create a variety of frameworks, templates and mockups that improve customer experience.
- Quickly and efficiently modify designs until compelling solutions are found.
- Effectively develop of multiple projects from concept to completion.
- Proficient in HTML, CSS..
- Demonstrated skills in Photoshop, after effects , Premiere PRO , InDesign and Illustrator.
- Diverse portfolio that demonstrates a variety of design using innovation, excellence and current methodologies and practices working as web and media digital designer.
- Demonstrate skills as English copywriter
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Language: English native or high English level
- Knowledge: Digital Communications, eMarketing and CRM.
- Competences: Excellent English copywriting, digital media production and web design
- BACKGROUND IN DIGITAL DESIGN IS A MUST!
- Living in the Netherlands already
Please notice that you will receive an allowance dependent on the nature of the internship (at least € 300 per month) and that you are registered as a student during the whole period of the internship.
We only process your application if you respond online, via below button 'Solliciteer'!
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||