- Graduate jobs
- Young Professional Vacancies( 1-3 years experience )
- Business Courses
- Startup Vacancies
- Thesis help
|Duration in months||
>> View all
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
Can you help us to make Philips Innovation Site the benchmark in using consumer feedback to steer product improvements? The voice of the consumer process has been developed and tested and now needs to be fine-tuned and rolled-out. If this is successful all other innovations sites globally will follow.
The Voice of consumer process (use consumer feedback to improve product innovation) is developed and organized by the consumer care department and has to be rolled out in the innovation site Eindhoven. This process has been tested last year. We see many good initiatives but there is overlap between departments and improvement actions are tracked and measured differently. During this year we want Eindhoven to be the first site globally where we want to process to be working perfectly. After getting this process to work in Eindhoven the other innovation sites will follow.
This task require a final review of all activities in the innovation site involving consumer feedback and action management and making sure there is no overlap and the performance is optimal.
1st half - Mapping of current activities (Roles/Tasks/Tools/Reports)/ analyze gaps / identify improvements by working with different project teams, interviewing all people involved, using literature examples and best practice collection within Philips especially on insight collection.
2nd half - Define VoC success / Document improved way of work (Roles/Tasks/Tools/Reports) by adjusting teams to work and report differently.
Your responsibilities are to help the organization to reach the following goals:
· People - Roles and responsibilities defined between people involved
· Processes - Agreed way of work between different teams without overlap and the countries.
· Tools - Optimized data management of all insights.
· Reporting - Agreed reporting formats, action tracking and performance management
Philips Consumer Lifestyle is a caring company that listens to consumer questions and needs. Philips Personal Health innovates their products and services to meet the consumer expectations and exceeds the market benchmarks. Consumers of Philips Personal Health know their feedback provided is relevant because it is used into current improvements and future products.
As part of the Consumer care and Product Research team you will have to be involved in all product innovation development and maintenance activities supporting the Philips Avent and the Philips skincare product range. You will be closely working with all functions involved in voice of consumer management like marketing, quality, consumer care, product research and engineering.
We’re looking for a student who wants to obtain some valuable work experience within the area of consumer experience management, how to improve your product design based on consumer insights, related to product development in a dynamic international environment.
· It can be discussed to make this internship assignment suitable to do your thesis.
· Duration: 6 months
· We prefer students able to start as soon as possible, but not later than May 2015
· Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
· A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
· A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
· The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
· Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
· Currently studying towards your University Master of science WO (Bsc./Msc.) in:
o Business Administration
o Business Economics
o (International) Business Management
o Human Resources
o Management Sciences
o Social Sciences
· You are passionate about delivering a great consumer experience and want to help Philips to deliver best in class products to market.
· You are eager to learn how to best organize consumer feedback management in a complex global innovation site.
· The role requires you to have a great ability for problem solving, process mapping and analytics.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
· Outstanding communication and time-management
· Well organized with an exceptional attention to detail
· Strong analytical skills to support decision making being able to draw meaning from data
· Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a team environment
· Ability to work hands on to deliver projects from concept to completion
· Contributing to great team spirit
· Fluency in both written and spoken English
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 30-03-2015 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||