- Graduate jobs
- Young Professional Vacancies( 1-3 years experience )
- Business Courses
- Startup Vacancies
- Thesis help
|Duration in months||
>> View all
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
We currently have a completely manual database from which DEFOA team has to draw Quality conclusions. Maintaining this tool is quite labor intensive. We are looking for an automated database that retrieves the data from our ERP system for the fields that are possible to get better quality data and to simplify the work.
In the Defect on Arrival (DEFOA) database all defect on arrival information is maintained. Those are issues that are noticed from the products we sent to the field. From this database structural improvements are initiated to improve our processes. Assignment is to automate the DEFOA database so that maintaining our database can be done with minimal effort and maximum Quality result. You will implement an automated DEFOA database.
Your goal is to automate the DEFOA database so that maintaining database can be done with minimal effort and with most effective high quality information.
Philips Healthcare is one of the largest of the three Philips Sectors. Global MR operations Best is part of Philips Healthcare. Global Operations MR employs over 200 people in the MR Business Unit in Philips and are responsible for the Production and Installation of an MR system. DEFOA fighter team has objective to reduce the Defect On Arrivals in the field during Installation. MR Operations DEFOA team are a cross functional team of 6 roles from Global Operations MR team.
The assignment provides much Quality experience in a very attractive and dynamic international Environment within a top 100 listed brand company (Philips). Also you can further broaden your team skills and you have an opportunity to help the business becoming more efficient.
· This internship assignment is not suitable to do your thesis
Duration: 6 months
We prefer students to start as soon as possible, not later than November 2014
· Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
· A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
· A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
· The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
· Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
· Currently studying towards your Bachelor HBO
o Information Technology
· Fluent English
· Excel/Database/Programming skills/Links with SAP/Team skills
· Previous internship experience
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 20-10-2014 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
For questions regarding the procedure of this Internship please contact: (you can only apply via the internet website)
Tel: +31 (0)6 21142035
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||