- Graduate jobs
- Young Professional Vacancies( 1-3 years experience )
- Business Courses
- Startup Vacancies
- Thesis help
|Duration in months||
Duration in months max:
>> View all
HBO & WO
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
The context of your assignment is working as part of the global IT HR Team and supporting the HR team in their operational work. There will be challenging assignments with own responsibilities to develop yourself. This internship provides a unique opportunity for an intern to explore the kitchen of a world-class company in transformation.
· Understand and support the work of HR Managers. Develop yourself from a student into a HR professional
· Create and maintain excel reporting and prepare power point presentations for the HR team based on excellent MS Office skills and your strategic insights understanding the inputs and HR terminology
· Analyze and improve current processes and ways of working
· Deliver results with a pragmatic and “make it happen” attitude
· Drive the content in a collaborative way
You will be part of the global HR Team working for the Philips IT organization. It is led by the Change Leader IT Business Transformation & Head of IT HR. The global team of ~15 persons is mainly operating from the High Tech Campus Eindhoven and consists of HR managers and other HR- and change management related roles.
The IT HR team is serving the Philips IT organization (~2600 people) on strategic and tactical level.
We offer exposure and experience in a strategic position in a high tech environment in transformation. You will be able to develop yourself by working together with the HR team. In addition, Philips offers you excellent career development possibilities and lots of opportunities to explore Philips and its HR arena.
· This is a non-thesis assignment
· Duration: 6-12 months. We prefer students able to perform a 12 months internship
· We prefer students able to start as soon as possible, not later than September/October 2014
1. Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
2. A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
3. A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
4. The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
5. Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
· Currently studying towards your Bachelor HBO / University Bachelor of Science WO (Bsc.) in:
o Human Resources (preferred)
o Business Administration
o (International) Business Management
o Management Sciences
o Social Sciences
· Strong analytical, problem solving skills combined with a strong business sense and a drive for business impact
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with senior management
· Ability to manage and organize both your own work as well as HR projects and meetings
· An open work mentality, combined with a true self-starter character which will contribute to the overall team
· Outstanding experience and skills with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and particularly Excel)
· Organizational sensitivity and able to work accurately
· Fluent spoken and written English is required. Dutch language is not essential, but preferred
· Working location will be at High Tech Campus Eindhoven
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 19-08-2014 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
For questions regarding the procedure of this Internship please contact: (you can only apply via the internet website)
Tel: +31 (0)6 21142035
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||