- Graduate jobs
- Young Professional Vacancies( 1-3 years experience )
- Business Courses
- Startup Vacancies
- Thesis help
|Duration in months||
Duration in months max:
>> View all
You will be part of the Medical and Hospital Marketing team who are responsible for driving healthcare professional recommedation (HCP) of our products. You will work together with the team to align with the markets on their medical marketing plans and activites, work with clinical affairs to review scientific literature to create new medical marketing and HCP training materials, ensure that initiatives are implemented and their performance tracked.
You will be required to work closely with the markets and make sure that their requirements are taken into account, assist the medical marketing managers with a range of activities from product communication, scientific support, business case creation, to HCP insights and administration.
Philips Avent, the Mother & Child care business of Philips Consumer Lifestyle, is part of the Business Group Health & Wellness.
Since 1984, AVENT has been designing and manufacturing products that are inspired by nature and have been developed through extensive research and clinical trials, and recommended by healthcare professionals. Now, as part of the Philips Group, the new Philips Avent continues to produce innovative solutions that make feeding and caring for a baby's health and safety easier.
With the strong competition we face globally, we are fighting to defend our number 1 position. As part of our long term strategy we want to step up our medical marketing to drive HCP recommendation of our products, particulary in the breastfeeding area, and further develop our support tools for HCPs.
This role will be within the headquarters in Amsterdam, where we create new products and set the strategies for Philips Avent globally.
You’ll be working with a team of experienced Marketers with very diverse background at the Category in Amsterdam and in the markets across the world. This will offer you a great learning experience and clear visibility on what a Medical/Clinical Marketing role contains.
It can be discussed to make this assignment suitable to do your thesis
Duration: 6 – 12 months
We prefer students able to start as soon as possible, not later than January / February 2015
· Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
· A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
· A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
· The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
· Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
· Currently studying towards your University Bachelor of Science/Master of science WO (Bsc./Msc.) in:
o Biological Science
o Biomedical Engineering
o Health Science
· English is a must, other languages a plus
· Medical Marketing/health or scientific communication knowledge and/or experience is a plus
· Eye for detail
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Great team player
· Previous internship experience at a health focused company, or with other company in the infant/toddler market is a plus
If you re
cognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 24-11-2014 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
For questions regarding the procedure of this Internship please contact: (you can only apply via the internet website)
Tel: +31 (0)6 21142035
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||