- Graduate jobs
- Young Professional Vacancies( 1-3 years experience )
- Business Courses
- Startup Vacancies
- Thesis help
|Duration in months||
Duration in months max:
>> View all
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
For the Pain Relief business team, based in the Philips HQ in Amsterdam, we are looking for you in the role of marketing intern. Pain Relief is a young and fast growing business, offering a range of pain relief solutions to help people manage their muscular pain. You will be supporting the team in bringing the different propositions to market successfully.
You will be assisting the Pain Relief global marketing team with new market introductions:
· Competitive benchmarking of the different products in various markets
· Supporting on online marketing activities for new product launches (e.g. asset creation, online content, CRM)
· In addition, you will provide general support on ad hoc basis (e.g. events)
Pain Relief is a young category that brings several pain relief solutions to market. You will work in the team in Amsterdam and you will work together with various people in the innovation team in Eindhoven and our colleagues in the different countries.
With the marketing internship in the Pain Relief team you get the unique opportunity to work in a highly motivated international team together to understand people’s needs and aspirations to create innovations to improve people’s lives.
This assignment not suitable to do your thesis
Duration: 6 - 9 months
We prefer students able to start as soon as possible, not later than April 2015
· Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
· A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
· A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
· The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
· Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
· Currently studying towards your University Bachelor of Science/Master of science WO (Bsc./Msc.) in:
o Business Economics
o Business Administration
o (International) Business Management
· Affinity with durable goods business in a multinational environment
· Student experience / courses in developing propositions, writing marketing plans and business understanding
· Strong personal communication skills
· Detail orientation and able to multi-task in a fast paced and quickly changing environment
· Fluent in English
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 18-03-2015 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||