- Graduate jobs
- Young Professional Vacancies( 1-3 years experience )
- Business Courses
- Startup Vacancies
- Thesis help
>> View all
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
Every year approx. 300 students from different Bachelor and Master studies visit the Customer Visit Center showroom of Philips Healthcare for a tour. Instead of a real tour guide we will offer a self-guiding App focused on students. The goal is to let the students experience the vision and innovation of Philips Healthcare and inspire for a future with/within Philips.
You will be tasked with the following:
You will be in frequent contact with the agency that develops the App, MarCom managers, Customer Visit Center Team, Digital Marketing, Recruiting and the Philips Company Archives.
At the end of the internship you have delivered:
All required content, edited and proved
Instructions for easy delivery and updating of the App with new content
At Philips Healthcare within the Sales Support Center EMEA organization you are part of the Customer Visit Center team and closely working together with the Global MarCom Manager from the different Business Innovation Units (e.g. Magnetic Resonance).
This internship offers a unique opportunity to gain working experience in marketing communication in a challenging environment. You are also part of an innovative project which is focusing on the target group you are part of, namely students.
This internship assignment is not suitable to do your graduation
Duration: Summer internship for 3 months
We prefer students able to start per July/August 2014
1. Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
2. A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
3. A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
4. The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
5. Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
Currently studying towards your Bachelor HBO (BComm) with next qualification(s):
Are fluent in Dutch or English
Knowledge: content creation and editing, copy writing
Competences: good organization and communication skills
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 18-06-2014 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
For questions regarding the procedure of this Internship please contact: (you can only apply via the internet website)
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||