- Graduate jobs
- Young Professional Vacancies( 1-3 years experience )
- Business Courses
- Startup Vacancies
- Thesis help
|Duration in months||
>> View all
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
We are looking for talent to help us embed 3D wire harness design into our development process. At the end of the internship, the challenge is to have an operational process of designing wiring harness. We aim for a practical and useful method for the engineering department which should including a library of components which are suitable for the application.
The intership will include:
Make an stocktaking of the (im)possibilities of the environment “wire-harness” in our 3D design system Solid Edge
Including wire-harness in 1 or more customization projects to show added value
Describe and deploy a good way of working to use it in our development & production process
You will be working in an engineering team of Philips Lighting Winterswijk. This department is responsible for the industrialization of the luminaire concepts which are made by the solution engineers. In this process we are involved with the following departments; quality, production, logistics, procurement.
You will be working in a very competitive market with every day a new challenge. You will be working on a subject that can be implemented in our current processes and therefore you can add a value to our organization.
· This internship assignment is not suitable to do your thesis
· Duration: 6 months
· We prefer students able to start as soon as possible, not later than March 2015
· Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
· A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
· A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
· The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
· Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
Currently studying towards your Bachelor HBO (BBA) with next qualification(s):
· Speaking Dutch / writing in English
· Knowledge of industrial design processes
· Affinity with electrical engineering
· Independent, perfectionistic and a teamplayer
· Previous internship experience is not necessary
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 29-01-2015 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
For questions regarding the procedure of this Internship please contact: (you can only apply via the internet website)
Tel: +31 (0)6 21142035
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||