- Graduate jobs
- Young Professional Vacancies( 1-3 years experience )
- Business Courses
- Startup Vacancies
- Thesis help
|Duration in months||
Duration in months max:
>> View all
HBO & WO
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
The supplier sustainability team has defined a key program based on the objective to improve and manage their multi-stakeholders in a more structural manner using the appropriate media to gain internal and external recognition by:
· Sharing our efforts undertaken and achieved results to the various stakeholders in a structural way using appropriate media based on our predefined communication plan and strategy
· Grouping appropriate and relevant stakeholders to ensure a structural multistakeholder dialogue can be managed while developing applicable tools and processes
· Preparing training content packages related to supplier sustainability excellence, to be used in Philips University.
In order to be able to identify the impact of the multi-stakeholder engagement by means of executing the communications plan and stakeholder dialogue, we need to assure a reliable and controllable feedback loop.
This feedback loop needs to collect insights from predefined key stakeholders based on shared information addressing our efforts and achieved results, external benchmarks, studies and trends enabling us to verify if our approach is still leading the change and the programs we are working on are focusing on the relevant topics.
· Develop and execute communication plan
· Responsible for developing content and ensuring they are distributed through the right channel/media
· Updated training material on supplier sustainability and specific programs.
· Updated internet/intranet websites in beginning 2015, content based on the new approach and revised programs.
· Updated presentation material for both internal and external usage
· Ensure link to main internal Philips newsletters, stories and internal social media
· You will be placed within Group Procurement at the Governance department within the Supplier Sustainability Team.
· You will collaborate with many stakeholders cross sector and with corporate functions like Corporate Communications and Group Sustainability Office.
You want to contribute to promote our world class supplier sustainability program and ensure our stakeholders even get better informed and more accurate information through a new internet website set-up which is easy accessible and has intuitive navigation.
This internship assignment is not suitable to do your thesis
Duration: 5 - 6 months
We prefer students to start as soon as possible, not later than January/February 2015.
· Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
· A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
· A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
· The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
· Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
Currently studying towards your Bachelor HBO / Bachelor of Science/Master of science WO (Bsc./Msc.) in:
o Business Administration
o Business Economics
o (International) Business Management
o Management Science
o Public Relations
o Social Science
o Supply Chain Management
· English (preferably native or proficient)
· Describe previous internship experience in your application letter
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 17-12-2014 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
For questions regarding the procedure of this Internship please contact: (you can only apply via the internet website)
Tel: +31 (0)6 21142035 / +31 (0)40 2782253
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||