- Graduate jobs
- Young Professional Vacancies( 1-3 years experience )
- Business Courses
- Startup Vacancies
- Thesis help
|Duration in months||
Duration in months max:
>> View all
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
Shopper Marketing is a relatively new marketing discipline within Philips.
Building new marketing capabilities and knowledge, with a lot of entrepreneurship are key success factors.
You will help the BG Health & Wellness Global Shopper Marketing team in making specific market and shopper analysis preparing for both operational and strategic decision taking. Further support in the execution of shopper marketing activities: creation of Shopper Activation/Below the line materials, build SharePoint content etc.
The intern will work closely together with the BG Health & Wellness Shopper Marketing team, Consumer Marketing Managers and the Marketing Managers for the geographical areas as well as the sales organizations.
The Health & Wellness Business Group (BG H&W) is a strong and successful Category in the Consumer Lifestyle Sector of Philips. It develops and markets Oral Health Care (Philips Sonicare) and Mother & Child Care (Avent) Products globally whilst taking into consideration the local habits and practices.
The Global Marketing Team is located at the divisional headquarters in Amsterdam and cooperates closely with the Sales Organizations around the globe.
The Global Marketing Team consists of highly motivated professional with diverse professional and cultural backgrounds. The team is eager to welcome a new temporary member to help them face the challenging global market of personal care and especially in the field of Shopper Marketing.
Working in a high visibility performance team with drive for success and room for own entrepreneurship and lot of variation in marketing skills. Working on global level with marketers in countries and on central level.
This is a non-thesis assignment
Duration: 6 - 8 months
We prefer students able to start in February or March 2015
· Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
· A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
· A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
· The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
· Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
· Currently studying towards your Bachelor of Science/Master of science WO (Bsc./Msc.) in:
o Business Economics
o Business Management
To succeed in his project, you should be passionate about fact-finding and fact-based decision taking. Experience in working with Microsoft Excel and databases are prerequisites. Also a creative spirit for the development of Below the line materials is a pre.
Being a team player is vital for success especially since she/he will be working together with people from different cultures located in various locations. You are fluent in English both in speech and writing.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 13-01-2015 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
· University transcript
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
For questions regarding the procedure of this Internship please contact: (you can only apply via the internet website)
Tel: +31 (0)6 21142035
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||