- Graduate jobs
- Young Professional Vacancies( 1-3 years experience )
- Business Courses
- Startup Vacancies
- Thesis help
|Placement type||Final Internships|
|Duration in months||
>> View all
|Salary / month||
As a risk analyst intern you will support the Risk Management Markets & Business Development support (RMM&BDs) team in their daily work for the Countries and Markets in the identification and assessment of risks (strategic, financial, operational and compliance) in (high-risk) markets as well as support the Managers of the Program Office with their reporting activities
- Support with data analysis for all risk management activities performed, both from the central team in Amsterdam as from the Markets;
- Support with reporting and performance management to drive decision making;
- Support with sharing of best practices and learnings across Markets
- Prepare country and market risk assessments upon request;
- Document findings and conclusions in line with the prescribed tools and methods.
- You will report to the Senior Risk Manager of the Risk Management Market and Business Development support team. You will be working out of our Headquarters in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be part of a global team of highly talented professionals working on shaping our commercial organizations.
The Risk Management Markets and Business Development support team within Group Markets is advising Philips Markets, Countries and Functions to ensure successful execution of business strategies.
- During the internship you are part of the Risk Management Market and Business Development support;
- It can be discussed to make this assignment suitable to do your thesis (max 1 day a week);
- Duration: 6 months;
- We prefer students to start as soon as possible (at the leatest the 1th of November)
To be suitable for this role you are currently studying for a university degree in a relevant area (e.g. Econometrics, Economics, Finance, Political Science, International Relations, Law, Engineering (combined with business education) etc.). You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You display a high level of integrity, stress resistance, flexibility and creativity.
Furthermore you have:
- High proficiency in using Excel and PowerPoint (must);
- Strong data analytic skills (big data set);
- Excellent (data) reporting skills;
- Fluency in the English language (reading and writing).
- EU citizen or studying in the Netherlands
Please notice that you will receive an allowance depending on the nature of the internship (at least € 300 per month) and that you are registered as a student during the whole period of the internship.
We only process your application if you respond online.
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||