- Graduate jobs
- Young Professional Vacancies( 1-3 years experience )
- Business Courses
- Startup Vacancies
- Thesis help
|Duration in months||
>> View all
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we are looking for?
Within Philips Procurement organization the commodity team responsible for Business travel is looking for the communication specialist to update the internal website / portal. Next to this the challenge to support the execution of the communication plan.
- Deliver an updated intranet business travel portal and execution of the 2016 communication plan.
- Set up communication material, means and initiatives to improve the understanding and awareness within the Philips organization of the business travel policy and operational knowledge among all the Philips travelers.
- Learn the complex reality of communication and get hands on experience in web design as a means to deliver communication plan.
- Part of the Global procurement team of Indirect Materials and Services which comprises of 160 professionals around the world managing the suppliers and spend across multiple indirect commodities.
- You will be part of the commodity team Business Travel within IMS.
- Duration of 6 months
- Available per Feb/March thru Summer 2016
- Language: fluent in English both speech and writing
- Knowledge: experience with communication and webdesign
- Competences: flexible, go getter, results oriented and communication experience/education
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||