- Graduate jobs
- Young Professional Vacancies( 1-3 years experience )
- Business Courses
- Startup Vacancies
- Thesis help
>> View all
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we are looking for?
- Being a member of the BG Domestic Appliances central marketing team; your role is in the asset team. You will support the online content manager with uploading digital content into content management systems and perform quality and timing checks based on Philips content management guidelines.
- Inform consumer marketing managers (CMM's)about the status of their projects in our planning tool.
- On time and on quality upload of digital assets
- Liaise with CMMs if and when needed
- Safeguard content consistency
- Manually convert images between systems to ensure online availability
- Member of the Asset team within the Central Marketing Team of BG Domestic Appliances
- Non thesis
- Duration 1 year
- Available per Jan 4th 2016
- Familiar to work with digital asset management systems
- Accuracy; able to perform repetitive tasks on quality
- Ability to work with deadlines;
- Ability to maintain quality over speed
-Students with IT background!!! (is a must!)
Please notice that you will receive an allowance dependent on the nature of the internship and that you are registered as a student during the whole period of the internship.
We only process your application if you respond online.
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||