- Graduate jobs
- Young Professional Vacancies( 1-3 years experience )
- Business Courses
- Startup Vacancies
- Thesis help
|Duration in months||
>> View all
Are you the enthusiastic, talented marketing intern we’re looking for?
You will get the opportunity to participate in various diverse projects related to Marketing in the Benelux Consumer Lifestyle commercial organization. We challenge you to further develop your talents in a fast-paced market environment and gain broad experience in various aspects of marketing. You will have the opportunity to make a difference in helping Philips to improve the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2025.
At Philips, you bring your Marketing career into gear and ensure business growth! In a dynamic market with fading borders and growing demand for integrated solutions, you can make a difference being a Marketing professional in Philips: your brainpower and ability to move into solutions is key during your internship
Key activities may include:
· Conduct market research; e.g. gather information about the online environment, competitor analysis
· supporting the marketer in creating campaigns and preparing product launches
· create thorough market and customer analyses in order to support marketing and sales activities
· Support the preparation and completion of customer action plans; e.g. identifying market trends, determining structural improvements.
· Support new product launches and follow up
· Check product descriptions and presentations
You will be part of the Commercial organization of Consumer Lifestyle in the Benelux. This commercial organization is responsible for the market activation and sales of the CL product portfolio in Benelux (Beauty, Domestic Appliances, Coffee and Media. This Commercial Organization consists of driven professionals mainly working in the areas of Marketing, Sales, Trade Shopper Marketing and Supply Chain. Our customer’s are on- and offline retailers, selling our products towards the consumer.
You will graduate on a short notice with a Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in the directions of e.g. Marketing, International Business, Marketing Management or Business Administration. You have fulltime availability.
You have a hands-on, entrepreneurial mentality and have a drive and a true passion for success. You have strong analytical skills and your communication and inter-personal skills are excellent, allowing you to influence and motivate senior management as well as your peers. You have an international experience or mindset and the ability to use internal and external resources to maximize the value for the company and its customers. Beside your native language, you are fluent in English and Dutch.
A dynamic work environment with room for initiatives and innovative ideas. You are part of a professional, internationally oriented sales organization with many opportunities to develop yourself and to grow. In addition to achieving personal goals, we encourage teamwork and cross-functional collaboration to achieve even better results. You are challenged to be the director of your own performance and career.
It can be discussed to make this assignment suitable to do your thesis
Duration: 6 months
When you are interested to join Philips as a Marketing intern, please apply online and upload your resume and motivation latest 21-12-2014. After a pre-selection process you will be asked to make an online ability test. If you pass this test the next step would be a face-to-face interview with a recruiter and a business manager.
For questions regarding the procedure of this Internship please contact: Stefanie Ronde – Talent Acquisition Consultant via +31621142022 or Stefanie.email@example.com. (you can only apply via the internet website)
1. Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
2. A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
3. A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
4. The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
5. Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
Student Registration form (Proof of enrollment at current education)
Cover Letter outlining your motivation. Specify the exact period of your availability, start & end dates
List of courses and obtained grades (Transcripts)
Please note that in order to be applicable for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period, formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the content of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for MBA students with professional work experience.
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||