- Graduate jobs
- Young Professional Vacancies( 1-3 years experience )
- Business Courses
- Startup Vacancies
- Thesis help
|Duration in months||
>> View all
Within the HR community we use the People slide as a dashboard to measure our impact onto the company's performance by a set of KPIs. A healthy mix of balanced indicators (leading & lagging) to be used as a pro-active tool to help steer the business into the right direction and see the impact reflected back on the people slide
We are currently spending a significant amount of time to manually collect the data and review the data quality. Your role is to develop a tool which creates an automated, consistent and easy to use set of KPI's, fully aligned with the business strategy & HR priorities.
- Build the HR Business Impact Dashboard
- Test & validate the tool & review the tool with Stakeholders
- Train a super-user to maintain the tool and make adaptations
HR Operations & Analytics is the Human Resources Shared Services organization of Philips. A team of HR professionals delivering HR services to employees and managers at all stages of the career cycle.
We offer you and internship for 3 month with or without the possibility to write a thesis based on this project; the internship is available per immediately, be fast and apply!
- You are a bachelor of master student ICT
- Programming in VBA for Excel (very good)
- Elementary knowledge of statistics (additionally SharePoint is a plus)
- Effective communication skills in English
- Ability to learn quickly and a can-do attitude with a positive, creative and curious mindset
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Analytical and problem solving skills, also challenging the status quo
- Ability to work independently, while being a team player in a global (partially virtual)
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||