- Graduate jobs
- Young Professional Vacancies( 1-3 years experience )
- Business Courses
- Startup Vacancies
- Thesis help
|Duration in months||
Duration in months max:
>> View all
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
You will be working in the spare parts organization in Europe.
The goal of the activity is to optimize prices of spare parts to support both customer satisfaction and business results. The challenge is in the compromise to be made between the (customer satisfaction and business results), and in managing the prices in relation to Turnover.
Actively support the project team and contribute with valuable inputs regarding:
o Analysis current policies & way of working.
o Conclude on renewed direction with management, considering:
§ Service policy
§ Warranty status
§ Product range
§ Price of the product to be repaired.
o Benchmark pricing with competition.
o Define pricing in relation to the product price.
o Detect inconsistencies and correct those.
o Process price complaints from the market, and take the learnings into account in the pricing policy
o Implement new prices.
o Document all processes & policies.
You will be part of the Consumer Care Team of Philips Consumer Lifestyle and will be located in Eindhoven (High Tech Campus);
The European team exists of people of different disciplines: Finance, Purchasing, assortment management, Master data Management; all related to Spare Parts management globally.
You will have the opportunity to go through and understand the whole price setting process for spare parts for Europe and you will be able to understand the particularities of the Consumer Care market and suggest/implement new way of workings with impact and visibility inside Consumer Care.
· It can be discussed to make this assignment suitable to do your thesis
· Duration: 5-10 months. We prefer students able to extend to 10 months
· We prefer students able to start as soon as possible, not later than October 2014
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
Currently studying towards your Bachelor HBO (BBA)in:
o Business Administration
o Business Economics
· Are fluent in English (spoken and written) is mandatory
· Have advanced knowledge in Excel and Power Point (is mandatory)
· Have some SAP knowledge (is a plus)
· Possess next Competences:
o customer focused
o markets’ and products’ behavior oriented mind
o good interpersonal relationship
o willing to deal and learn with different cultures
· Previous internship experience is not mandatory, but would be a plus if in the supply chain/planning area.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply latest 30-09-2014!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
For questions regarding the procedure of this Internship please contact: (you can only apply via the internet website)
Tel: +31 (0)6 21142035 / +31 (0)40 2782253
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||