- Graduate jobs
- Young Professional Vacancies( 1-3 years experience )
- Business Courses
- Startup Vacancies
- Thesis help
>> View all
PHILIPS brings a leadership role to this position, which will acts as internal digital communication leader for the development of new innovative communications across Sectors/Business Units/Countries.
The student will have the freedom of proposing new digital initiatives for internal programs communications and knowledge exchange across digital teams around the world where Philips has presence.
· Support the Design and Implementation of Digital Communication Plans
· Support the development of communication guidelines and tools
· Update/Develop content for our intranet microsite, newsletters and share Point sections.
· Coordinate Digital Excellence Awards contest
· Identify replication of communication efforts and to propose new solutions alternative for mutual collaboration and exchange
· Support the implementation of global communication initiatives for business groups and markets
· Propose new/innovative/effective digital channels for internal communications and programs enablement
· Promote the exchange, co-creation and/or sharing of Digital Knowledge across BG’s and Markets
· Design and develop functional structure and editorial content for our digital media channels like newsletters, microsite(s) and sharepoint sections.
· Language: English native or high English level
· Knowledge: Digital Communications, eMarketing and CRM.
· Competences: Excellent English copywriting, digital media production and web design
· Previous internship experience: No needed.
You will be member of our global digital department in Group Brand Communication and Digital Team ( BC&D)
BC&D Group Digital team work closely sector and BG’s, internal communications and external agencies.
You will propose and develop new and innovative projects in a real entrepreneur environment, work in key projects with support of your manager, third parties and digital agency and face interesting challenges with the chance of propose innovative solutions.
It can be discussed to make this assignment suitable to do your thesis
Duration: 6 - 12 months
We prefer students able to start as soon as possible, not later than January / February 2015
· Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
· A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
· A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
· The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
· Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
· Currently studying towards your Bachelor HBO (BBA) / Bachelor of Science/Master of science WO (Bsc./Msc.) in:
o Digital Media and Communications
o Business Administration
o (International) Business Management
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 08-12-2014 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
For questions regarding the procedure of this Internship please contact: (you can only apply via the internet website)
Tel: +31 (0)6 21142035
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||