- Graduate jobs
- Young Professional Vacancies( 1-3 years experience )
- Business Courses
- Startup Vacancies
- Thesis help
|Duration in months||
Duration in months max:
>> View all
HBO & WO
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
The challenge is to cooperate very closely in the heart of a very dynamic organization. You will support the Digital Team of Global Brand, Communications & Digital and join the daily operations regarding the content on a global and corporate scale.
Part of the job will be following the content selection, creation and production process which include managing the relations with agencies and with all the marketing/communication departments in Philips.
Main activity: support Digital content specialist in daily operation.
Goal of this internship: cooperate within Digital team and get knowledge of content curating in a global organization.
Place in the organization is the Global Brand, Communications & Digital department of Philips located in the head office in Amsterdam. You will be part of the Digital Team who is responsible for Digital Content of the Company globally.
You will report directly to the Digital Content Specialist and to the Digital Editor in Chief.
You will closely cooperate in the heart of a very dynamic global organization. You will join in daily content curation and production.
1. Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
2. A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
3. A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
4. The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
5. Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 07-07-2014 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
For questions regarding the procedure of this Internship please contact: (you can only apply via the internet website)
Tel: +31 (0)6 21142035
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||