- Graduate jobs
- Young Professional Vacancies( 1-3 years experience )
- Business Courses
- Startup Vacancies
- Thesis help
|Duration in months||
Duration in months max:
>> View all
|Salary / month||
Are you a spirited person looking to support a world-class organization in a dynamic and competitive industry? Do you have the flair for achieving results through true collaboration with multifunctional teams? If so, apply now to join our award-winning Design for eXcellence (DfX) team!
Since its inception in 2013, DfX has played a fundamental role in Philips Procurement's ability, in collaboration with other business functions, to address total end-to-end cost and establish a new way of working, encouraging cooperation and transparency. By using its reach and influence to embrace innovation and unlock new business opportunities, the Design for eXcellence program lifted Philips to the elite of World Procurement Leaders, enabling the organization to win the Cross-functional Collaboration Award for 2016 (http://bit.ly/1TO9fC2). Now we want to understand better how the DfX team can influence effective behavior and bring about the organizational change, in order to realise even better results.
- Participate in different DfX workshops across Philips businesses and analyze current effective and less effective behavioral patterns
- Determine the key success factors in behavior that make the difference between good and great results
- Support the DfX program by providing the DfX coaches with insights/tools
- You will develop skills in: program management; organizational change management; communication management; stakeholder management; business improvement.
- 6-9 months, starting asap.
- Master Student in Business Management, Psychology, Communications or Human Resources. He/She must have affinity with technology and program management.
- The working language is English.
Please notice that you will receive an allowance depending on the nature of the internship (at least € 300 per month) and that you are registered as a student during the whole period of the internship.
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||