- Graduate jobs
- Young Professional Vacancies( 1-3 years experience )
- Business Courses
- Startup Vacancies
- Thesis help
|Duration in months||
Duration in months max:
>> View all
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
Your job will include operational day-to-day tasks as well as strategic assignment and range from supporting various bigger initiatives to running smaller projects yourself. At your disposal there will be a variety of marketing tools and processes you will need to make yourself familiar with, but your own way of thinking and working style is strongly encouraged. Furthermore, you will be given the opportunity to participate in workshops and training sessions which will help you deepen your marketing knowledge and understand how a multinational company stays competitive in a challenging global environment. Overall you will manage a busy agenda but at the same time enjoy fun activities in a truly multicultural and friendly workplace. In Philips no day is the same as the previous!
• Support the global marketing team in the creation and global roll-out of key product launches
• Ensuring that we maintain and optimize our market introduction planning for our key markets across the globe and offer the right support to our local organizations
• Work on dedicated product requests from our key markets
• Optimizing the in-store and online communication assets associated with a product introduction from brief to delivery
The internship will be for the Shaving Consumer Marketing team within Philips Consumer Lifestyle, which develops shaving propositions for the globe and works in close alignment with our key markets, such as China, US, France, Germany, Russia, Japan and India. The team is part of the Male Grooming team, which resides in the Business Group Personal Care of the Business Unit Personal Care, based in the Philips HQ in Amsterdam. You will be working in the heart of the Philips marketing competence center and meet the masterminds of male grooming products used by million consumers around the world!
This internship gives you a perfect insight into the world of global marketing and product development.
· This internship assignment is not suitable to perform your thesis
· Duration: 9-12 months
· We prefer students able to start per August/September 2014
1. Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
2. A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
3. A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
4. The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
5. Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
· Currently studying towards your University Master of science WO (Bsc./Msc.) in:
o Business Administration
o (International) Business Management
o Business Economics
o Business Informatics
o Industrial Design
• Strong affinity with marketing and product development
• Interest and advanced knowledge in Business Economics and Innovation management
• Fluency in English is a prerequisite
• Multitasking abilities and fast-learning
• Self-starter, organizational talent, creativity and project management skills are a must-have
• Team worker, communicative
• Skilled in Excel, PowerPoint
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 27-07-2014 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
For questions regarding the procedure of this Internship please contact: (you can only apply via the internet website)
Tel: +31 (0)6 21142035
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||