- Graduate jobs
- Young Professional Vacancies( 1-3 years experience )
- Business Courses
- Startup Vacancies
- Thesis help
|Duration in months||
Duration in months max:
>> View all
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
Philips brings a challenging role to this position, which will support the implementation of a unified model for the tracking of key Philips Digital Programs in diverse dimensions. Equally will support the development of our Balance Scorecard which together with our Digital Programs Portfolio will be used as our strategic performance management tools at digital level.
You will be member of our big digital department in Group BC&D (Brand Communication and Digital) which lead key global programs across the organization. The BC&D team works closely with sector and BG’s (Business Groups), internal communications and external agencies. Location, head office in Amsterdam.
To acquire valuable experience working at global level in digital. Propose and develop new and innovative communication projects in a real entrepreneur environment. Face interesting challenges with the chance of propose innovative solutions
1. Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
2. A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
3. A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
4. The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
5. Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
o Business Administration
o Business Economics
o (International) Business Management
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 06-07-2014
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
For questions regarding the procedure of this Internship please contact: (you can only apply via the internet website)
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||