- Graduate jobs
- Young Professional Vacancies( 1-3 years experience )
- Business Courses
- Startup Vacancies
- Thesis help
|Duration in months||
Duration in months max:
>> View all
HBO & WO
Start date: February 2017
Application deadline: 25th November 2016
Assessment Centres at Microsoft Amsterdam: December 2016
Duration: 3-6 Months
Microsoft is the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential. We're motivated and inspired every day by how our customers use our software to find creative solutions to business problems, develop breakthrough ideas, and stay connected to what's most important to them.
We run our business in much the same way. Our employees come as they are and do what they love. Imagine the opportunities you’ll have in a company with more than 100,000 employees in more than 100 countries, working on hundreds of products—spanning games, phones, developer tools, business solutions and operating systems. We work hard, but we value work/life balance, and each of us defines what that means to us. So why not explore what we do, where we do it, and what life is really like at Microsoft. You just might be surprised.
No matter what your passion is, you’ll find it here. You can work on a multi-billion-dollar global business or a revolutionary technology that hasn’t yet left the lab. Join us at Microsoft and start your journey.
Our Intern Program offers you the opportunity to join Microsoft on a real job role in various job families including Marketing, Sales and Services.
Our technology helps to empower customers through you. These positions give you the opportunity to have an impact on both internal and external customers. You are the kind of person who can’t help but inspire people with the power and potential of technology. You’re hardwired to share with them how a program or new piece of hardware can improve their lives or businesses. Here, you can use your gift to become a trusted client advisor, supporting our customers and keeping our company growing in more than 100 countries around the world.
Typical roles within the Services stream are Associate Consultant, Technical Account Manager, Support Engineer, IT Project Manager, Technical Evangelist.
• Pursuing or recently graduated from a full time Bachelor’s or Master´s degree in computer science, computer engineering, IT or electrical engineering or related fields
• Strong interpersonal communication and public speaking skills
• Passion for technology and for collaborating with external customers, such as a student technology consultant role or job
• Technical background, e.g. with software coding experience in both class work and external projects
• Experience with two or more of the following: network and desktop operating systems, information worker applications, database systems, messaging, management and operations, security
• Microsoft Product Certification, MCSE or other technical certifications preferred
• Skills in VB, C/C++/C#, ActiveX, COD/DCOM and/or XML or other development skills preferred
• Confidence to manage executive relationships, both internally and with customers, to create business transformation
• Fluency in both Dutch and English
• Full work authorization for your chosen location
• Available to start in February 2017
Flexible hours and working from home facilities
Please apply with an English résumé
More information, videos, interview tips and opportunities are available on our career website https://careers.microsoft.com/students/international
Feel free to visit our Microsoft blog for University studentshttp://blogs.microsoft.com/jobs/topic/university-student/
Telecom / IT
|Number of countries||
|Employee in NL||