- Graduate jobs
- Young Professional Vacancies( 1-3 years experience )
- Business Courses
- Startup Vacancies
- Thesis help
|Duration in months||
>> View all
HBO & WO
|Salary / month||
At Kraft Heinz Company we are looking for an enthausiastic, analytical and hands-on intern to join our Process Development team, specifically for our iconic Heinz Tomato Ketchup products. The focus of this internship will be to the Sauces Process Category. Constant research is done to optimise polysaccharides functionality in Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
The aim of this research and internship is understanding the performance of tomato varieties into tomato- and ketchup processing and determine final product quality for consumer perception.
The internship assignment
1. Learning about tomato polysaccharides in ketchup.
2. Quantify tomato polysaccharides in different processes.
3. Analysis of tomato fractions data.
4. Literature research on tomato polysaccharides.
5. Literature research about new way to analyze Tomato Ketchup.
6. Contact and cooperation with suppliers & institutes for commercial testing equipment.
7. Run pilot Plant/ Kitchen trials that shows what the effects are of the key differences on performance.
8. Lab analyses.
9. Close cooperation and knowledge sharing within the 57 center and other departments.
- 3rd - 4th year, Bachelor or Master level in Food technology
- Interested in Process technology
- Good analytical skills
- Eye for detail
- Proactive and autonomous
The Heinz Innovation Center develops products for the Heinz brands in Continental Europe: Heinz, Honig, Wijko, Amoy, Brinta, De Ruijter, Venz, Roosvicee and Karvan Cévitam.
Since 1869, Heinz stands for pure and high-quality products. Heinz Tomato Ketchup has always been made using only five ingredients: tomato, vinegar, sugar, salt and spices. The crucial ingredient of Heinz Tomato Ketchup is the tomato. The most important properties of the Heinz tomatoes are its taste and thick texture. It ensures the ketchup flows slowly out of the bottle.
- Start date: between 15/10/2015 and 1/11/2015
- Period: 6 months in the Heinz Innovation Centre in Nijmegen
- Ideally only an Internship (no thesis)
- Salary for 5 days a week € 625 per month
If you are interested and have the right qualifications, then please send your CV and motivation.