- Graduate jobs
- Young Professional Vacancies( 1-3 years experience )
- Business Courses
- Startup Vacancies
- Thesis help
|Duration in months||
>> View all
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Henkel provides its interns with the ideal learning environment for their career in FMCG. We offer an internship within a growing, international company. Our intern will work with the controlling department in our Nieuwegein office in Netherlands and will be integrated into a professional team and benefit from their support. S/he will be given the opportunity to take responsibilities and will be rewarded for it.
- Financial support and analysis for sales department (sales results analysis and animation, pricing, promotions,...)
- The opportunity to discover International Sales Management in the exciting sector of Fast Moving Consumer Goods:
- Active role in the forecasting process.
- Work on the promotional planning for each of our clients.
- Perform analysis of sales data.
- Use and create reportage tools.
- In the last 3 months there is a possibility to work on your graduate thesis 1 day per week.
- Paid internship.
- The internship is for students as well as graduates.
- Academic degree in finance or economic or business studies.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch.
- Pragmatic, creative and enthusiastic person, who takes initiatives and works effeciently and independently.
- Strong analytical skills and good feel for facts and figures.
- Ability to work with the MS Office Package (especially MS Excel).
- Available for a minimum of 6 months as of February 2015.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||
|Employee in NL||