- Graduate jobs
- Young Professional Vacancies( 1-3 years experience )
- Business Courses
- Startup Vacancies
- Thesis help
|Duration in months||
>> View all
HEINEKEN is a proud, independent global brewer committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder’s family name – Heineken® - is available in almost every country on the globe and is the world’s most valuable international premium beer brand. The Company’s aim is to be a leading brewer in each of the markets in which it operates and to have the world’s most valuable brand portfolio. HEINEKEN wants to win in all markets with Heineken® and with a full brand portfolio in markets of choice. The Company is present in over 70 countries and operates more than 165 breweries. HEINEKEN is Europe’s largest brewer and the world’s third largest by volume. HEINEKEN is committed to the responsible marketing and consumption of its more than 250 international premium, regional, local and specialty beers and ciders. The number of people employed is over 85,000.
A career with HEINEKEN offers great challenges combined with exciting opportunities to own and grow your career in line with your aspirations.
Human Resources / Head Office
Team and department:
You will be part not only of the Talent Management Global team but also a Global virtual team with HEINEKEN HR people from different geographies who are also contributing to the IGP recruitment strategy. The Talent Management Team falls under the Global Talent & Leadership Team, an international group of colleagues dedicated to attracting and developing talent at HEINEKEN.
HEINEKEN International is looking for an intern to strengthen the Talent Management team to support with Talent Acquisition, especially recruitment for the International Graduate Programme.
Startdate: Jan/Feb 2016
Duration internship: 6 months
Number of days per week: 4-5
• Roll out global attraction strategy for IGP by engaging with universities, posting to job boards, and recruiting via digital channels i.e. LinkedIn.
• Support development, monitoring and updating of training materials regarding interviewing (both telephone and face-to-face) and personality/motivation assessments
• Assist in telephone interviewing for IGP
• Support the design of the new Assessment Centre Business Case
• Assist in coordinating logistics for IGP Assessment Centres
• Attend all IGP Assessment Centres
• Gather information from the selection steps, analyse them and draw conclusions
• Incorporate the feedback and learnings from each selection step
• Conduct external and internal research to provide with insights when needed
• Maximise collaborative working relationships with the Regions and Operating Companies
• Prepare communication updates about the programme for key stakeholders
• Liaise with external providers for any necessary modifications
• Act as a project team member
• Information sharing/Networking
• Possible additional projects related to Global Talent Management
• Enrolled in a degree programme with an HR focus (Strong preference for Master’s degree) for the entirety of the internship
• Interest and first working experiences in HR
• Good level of English language skills (written and oral)
• Effective communication skills
• Ability to take a strategic view and pay attention to the details
• Strong time management skills to set and meet Global, Regional and Operating Company deadlines
• Ability to work in a structured way on projects
• Organisation skills
• Team worker
• Experienced user of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Already based in the Netherlands (preferably in or nearby Amsterdam)
Please send in your application via the website by using the 'apply' button.
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||
|Employee in NL||