- Graduate jobs
- Young Professional Vacancies( 1-3 years experience )
- Business Courses
- Startup Vacancies
- Thesis help
>> View all
HBO & WO
1. Management & Deployment of all Global Social Media Content:
• Work with global & local teams (Communications, Activation & Design) to collect relevant content for Man of the World, Credentials & Sponsorship campaigns.
• Ensure content is social media friendly and can be adapted for local usage.
• Upload content to Brand Portal & Expion so local markets can find it quickly & easily.
2. Management & Approval of Social Media Content from Local Markets:
• Review all content being submitted to the global team for approval per our communication & social media guidelines.
• Provide feedback and work closely with local markets to raise the calibre of their content
• Share ‘best practices’ with local markets on a regular basis to scale great content and to inspire local markets.
3. Develop new Real-Time Social Media Content & Support with Ad-Hoc requests:
• Support in the development of new real-time content. Develop ‘listening’ guidelines to spot relevant cultural topics for Heineken to provide POV
• Support with the development & deployment of ‘Social Special‘ campaigns
• Provide assistance with other ad-hoc activities including Reporting & Analytics, Brand Reputation/Crisis situations, Presentations, etc.
With the roll out of the new Heineken global social media strategy, all the local markets need to publish content following the new content streams, guidelines & governance model. The global digital team needs support to manage, deploy, provide quick feedback and approve of local content and global real time marketing opportunities & Social Special campaigns.
This is a great opportunity for a Marketing/Communications student or graduate who is interested in how Social Media plays an important role in the future of building a global brand.
Measures of success / KPI’s:
• Quality & Quantity of Content deployed for local market usage
• Quality & speed of approval of content coming from local markets
• Roll out of engaging & exciting new real-time content
• Improvement of the engagement rate and reach
• HBO/O Student in Business, Marketing or Communications, or other relevant degree
• Passion for digital & social media
• Good creative judgement
• Collaborative and personal
• Strong desire to learn
• Fluent in English language required
• Additional languages preferred
• Focuses Externally
• Thinks Globally
• Fosters Collaboration
• Engages and Inspires Others
• Develops People and Teams
• Drives to Win
Needs to be proficient in excel, powerpoint and quickly learn how to use Content Management Systems like Expion.
Are you interested? Click the 'Lees meer & Aanmelden' button, and apply.
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||
|Employee in NL||