- Graduate jobs
- Young Professional Vacancies( 1-3 years experience )
- Business Courses
- Startup Vacancies
- Thesis help
>> View all
HBO & WO
The Atradius Group provides trade credit insurance, surety and collections services worldwide, and
has a presence through 160 offices in 45 countries. Atradius has access to credit information on 100
million companies worldwide. Its products help protect companies throughout the world from payment
risks associated with selling products and services on credit. Its products help protect companies
throughout the world from payment risks associated with selling products and services on credit.
Atradius is one of the world's largest credit insurers and has more than 85 years of experience in the
credit insurance business
The Atradius Academy is committed to excellence in teaching, training, and personal development.
Our vision is to expand development opportunities for all our employees by offering them first class
training and learning opportunities to support Atradius to become an employer of choice and a
learning organisation. The Atradius Academy mission is to provide the Atradius employees with
innovative learning services and tailor made training and development solutions, enabling them to
grow their knowledge, skills and competencies to reach their targets and goals.
The MD&L team consist of 7 members, spread over multiple countries – working closely together.
The person appointed will assist the team in their daily activities. Main tasks and responsibilities are:
· Creating and adapting in Adobe Captivate e-learning courses.
· Arranging and organising meetings.
· Providing administrative support to the MD&L office by e.g. agenda keeping, arranging
appointments and handling telephone calls, filling, managing e-mail traffic
· Creating and adapting management information in Exce
A successful applicant should have:
· Hands-on mentality.
· Able to handle confidential information.
· Knowledge of related IT systems.
· Experience in office management is an advantage.
· Fluent in Dutch and English (Speaking and writing).
· Be proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly word and Excel
· We prefer HBO/WO Communications and International Business students
Applications to Rob Klouth, Senior Manager MD&L (firstname.lastname@example.org) and cc to
Maurits van den Brandeler (HR) (email@example.com).
Pension / Insurance
|Number of countries||
|Employee in NL||