- Graduate jobs
- Young Professional Vacancies( 1-3 years experience )
- Business Courses
- Startup Vacancies
- Thesis help
|Duration in months||
>> View all
Security & Privacy serve an increasingly important interest within organizations. With the ongoing development of getting more and more software to work in the cloud, many companies are becoming more alert when it comes to Security & Privacy. Software producer Oracle offers different solutions.
During this internship you will research several different aspects of Security & Privacy:
· What shortcomings are recognized within customer teams in the field of Security & Privacy?
· What improvements are desirable from the customer teams in the field of Security & Privacy?
· What Security & Privacy Solutions are being offered by Oracle?
· Perform GAP analysis between the offered Security & Privacy Solutions and the demand from the customer teams.
· Write a recommendation for improving the Security & Privacy Solutions at the time of implementation.
· What opportunities are there to implement security and privacy across the stack (bottom-up or top-down)
· What conditions are attached to this?
· How is it possible to apply encryption on all levels?
Within Accenture we offer you a work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will receive a lot of responsibility. You will work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses.
· You will be guided by a team of experienced consultants;
· You will receive a compensation and a laptop;
· You will gain knowledge and expertise of Accenture;
· You will gain experience within a large international consulting firm;
· You will expand your professional network.
· Period: 5 months.
· Hours per week: 40
· Location: Almere: Flexible workplace (work among our colleagues)
· Startdate: September 2016
We are looking forward to meet you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your cv and application letter. An assessment may be a part of the selection procedure.
|Number of countries||
|Employee in NL||