- Graduate jobs
- Young Professional Vacancies( 1-3 years experience )
- Business Courses
- Startup Vacancies
- Thesis help
|Application deadline||Always open|
>> View all
|Minimum years of experience||
Minimum years of experience:
IMC financial markets is one of the world’s leading proprietary trading firms and a key market maker in various products listed on exchanges throughout the world. We are a high frequency trading firm, but we are just as much a software company. High performance algorithms and smart strategies are the core of our business. Consider an environment where your decisions have direct impact on the company’s total trading profits; and where teamwork and innovation are recognized and rewarded.
We are currently looking for Junior Quantitative Researchers to join our Amsterdam Options Market Making team in February or August 2016.
As a Junior Quantitative Researcher, you will be part of the IMC Trading team and with your background you will be able to bring an edge in algorithm design or quantitative research within the team.
You will start your career with our extensive in-house training program comprising both theory and practice. The first month of this training will be held on two locations in an international setting which gives you the opportunity to meet fellow trainees and colleagues from several offices. After this training program you will start trading yourself and continue to learn from a mentor and highly skilled peers.
MSc or PhD in Physics, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field of study
• 0-3 years’ work experience
• Excellent analytical, mathematical and numerical skills
• Interest in the financial markets is a must, but no prior knowledge or experience is required
• Desire and ability to act and perform successfully in a fast-moving and high-pressured environment
• Quick and decisive thinker and ability to interpret data quickly
• Driven and eager to continuously learn and excel
• Desire to work in a competitive environment and be part of a team
• Confident to come up with solutions and manage the implementation of strategies and in touch with the business needs
• Able to explain concepts and to communicate with colleagues from different domains
• Extensive experience with programming is a must (e.g. Java, C++, MATLAB)
IMC Financial Markets is one of the world’s leading proprietary trading firms and key market maker in various products listed on exchanges throughout the world. While our primary business is high frequency trading, we also consider ourselves a cutting edge technology firm. The mix of high performing algorithms, state of the art software, hardware and the latest technology to connect to the exchanges gives us our competitive edge.
Our success is based on a unique balance of talent and technology, particularly the interaction between our team of traders, quants, software developers and other IT specialists.
Today, IMC Financial Markets is a team of 400+ people working together to build software and trade financial products in our offices in Chicago, New York, Amsterdam, Zug, Hong Kong and Sydney.
What does this mean for you? The chance to join a global team with exceptional people focused on making IMC the #1 trading firm in the world. You’ll benefit from mentors who are invested in your success as you work on meaningful projects with impact. And don’t worry, we’ll keep you challenged and make sure you have fun along the way.
Don’t hesitate to apply! Click on the link below and apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
An aptitude test and a personality questionnaire are part of the procedure. The application procedure will take place in set timelines.
Telecom / IT
Technology / Industry
|Employee in NL||