- Graduate jobs
- Young Professional Vacancies( 1-3 years experience )
- Business Courses
- Startup Vacancies
- Thesis help
>> View all
As Operational Accounting analyst you are responsible for analyzing the supply chain costs and understanding the variances between plan (transfer pricing) and actuals.
You are responsible for the timely flagging of issues and driving the correction of those issues before month end closing.
Supply Chain activities for Europe and America are managed by two companies (USCC and UASCC) that are responsible for a spend of around 20bil Euro’s.
Both USCC and UASCC get their operational financial and controlling support from the Supply Chain Finance Services team based in Rotterdam. The Supply Chain Accounting team is part of this team and is responsible to maintain transfer price updates and forecasts, month end closing activities and proactively provides reporting and analyses to optimize the Supply Chain results. The team consists of young and driven professionals, with diverse background and operates in a dynamic and international environment.
• Execute Material Ledger as part of month end close activities
• Perform data quality analysis on Supply Chain costs and align with stakeholders on the outcome
• Analyse supply chain result by performing necessary SAP transactions and understand key drivers behind the results
• Understand drivers behind the changes in the Transfer Prices, Actual Prices , forecast or actuals and explain these to analysts in the team;
• Enforce checks and controls to ensure accurate and timely month end close activities and accurate supply chain results analyses;
• Analyze existing processes and put in place improvements to drive efficiency, quality and timeliness in supply chain cost analyses
• Develop yourself through learning courses and a personal development plan
• Lead Projects to develop and extend the analyses of SCA Operations team
• Provide ad hoc reporting and information to address requests from SCA Teams.
• Bachelor or Masters in Business, Administration or Finance related area
• Affinity with Management Accounting
• Knowledge of Excel is a must, SAP, VBA and Access is an advantage
• Analytical mindset: capability to analyze data to catch inconsistencies and mistakes to be avoided in transfer pricing
• Good service orientation
• Strong communication skills
• Ambitious and pro-active attitude and willingness to learn
• Fluent in English - written and verbal communication
(Spanish and Portuguese speakers as an advantage)
• Able to work under time pressure to meet timelines during peak periods
• Dedicated and enthusiastic team player
We offer you a dynamic environment in which people with energy, creativity and passion work together. There are good opportunities to pursue your professional and personal goals and develop yourself on national and international level.
|Employee in NL||