- Graduate jobs
- Young Professional Vacancies( 1-3 years experience )
- Business Courses
- Startup Vacancies
- Thesis help
>> View all
HBO & WO
|Minimum years of experience||
Minimum years of experience:
The Univest Company B.V. is Unilever’s in-house central investment services company responsible for overseeing the c. EUR 23bn of assets of Unilever’s 75+ worldwide pension schemes in 40+ countries. The Univest Company will provide services to Unilever and Unilever’s pension schemes, ranging from simple advice and assistance to reviewing and fully implementing investment strategies including assisting plans to better manage risk an invest responsibly.
Pension assets and liabilities are significant items on Unilever’s balance sheet and the other financial metrics (P&L and cash) are also material in the context of Unilever as a whole.
The Univest Company also has responsibility for running Unilever’s range of cross border asset pooling vehicles (the Univest vehicles) in which multiple different Unilever pension funds invest. Univest Company employees are split across the UK and Netherlands, operating as one team. This position is based in the Netherlands, but the remit of the investment activities is global.
The position reports to the Director of Fixed Income, who is based in the Rotterdam, the Netherlands. The role will predominately involve supporting the Fixed Income team in their day-to-day work across the asset classes and strategies for which they are responsible which include performing the Treasury function for several pension plans, monitoring and manager selection of traditional and alternative fixed income mandates, managing internal matching portfolio’s (including sovereign bonds, ESG optimized credits and LDI overlays). The role enables candidates to work in projects with other product groups, client teams and operations. Job rotation (including UK based functions) after a period of 3 to 5 years is encouraged
• The ability to work independently to deadlines on the projects and tasks assigned to the Junior Portfolio Manager
• The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail whilst still ensuring timely delivery of projects
• Strong IT skills and the willingness to quickly get up to speed with the various systems used by the team is crucial. Strong knowledge of standard packages such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint is expected whilst going forward we expect the right candidate to develop strong knowledge of systems used such as Wall Street/Finance Kit, Bloomberg, Factset, Style Research and whatever other systems are in use at that time
The role requires self-motivation and ownership of tasks; being used to working as part of a team is essential. Strong written, analytical and verbal communication skills are also essential.
Desirable relevant experience:
• Flexible team player
• Investment literate to a reasonable standard on all types of asset classes
• A level of financial awareness and understanding of pensions and investment management
• Independent and critical
• Self-motivator with excellent organization skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Proactive thinker/developer of process improvements in work allocated
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong numerical skills
• Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint as well as confidence in the use of IT tools and data packages e.g. FactSet, Bloomberg
To apply, you must do so online. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch shortly to provide you with an update on the status of your application. Candidates who have applied can access their status update through the candidate tracking link. Only for additional queries, please contact Stefano Sumanto via email@example.com.
|Employee in NL||