- Graduate jobs
- Young Professional Vacancies( 1-3 years experience )
- Business Courses
- Startup Vacancies
- Thesis help
>> View all
Great opportunity for an entrepreneurial Export Manager Conimex who wants to work at European level.
Conimex (“Conserven Import Export”) started in 1932 in Baarn, Holland. Initially Conimex imported Mediterranean products but after a few years the founders start to focus on importing more exotic products from the Dutch-Indies. In the post-war era, demand surged for Indonesian and oriental dishes with the migration of 250.000 inhabitants of Indonesia to the Netherlands. These migrants brought their food preferences with them and the Dutch quickly fell in love with the cuisine. In the 50s, next to the rise of Chinese restaurants, Conimex had a very important role in making the eastern dishes popular. Quickly these dishes became a regular home cooked meal in Dutch households.
Nowadays Conimex markets a wide variety of Indonesian and Indochina food, from condiments, taste makers, meal solutions to RTE solutions. It is the leading Asian food brand in the Netherlands and its products are exported to more than 20 countries worldwide. And that’s just the start as we belief Asian cuisines will be booming across the globes and increasingly products, habits, entrepreneurs will flow to other markets and change food cultures; Countless people are discovering the many inviting aspects of Asian food: healthy ingredients, easy-to-prepare dishes and sublimely balanced flavours.
Responsibilities i.e. the essence of the role undertaken.
• To manage the product portfolio for a defined Region through Third Party Distributors.
• Have solid understanding of market dynamics from both channels and consumer
• Construction of business plans and setting targets for distributors.
• Exploiting the potential of the Unilever Brands in the territories that compliments or does not conflict with other areas of Unilever. Key brand will be Conimex
• Selecting and motivating the appropriate distributor base to deliver the business plans
• Lead a cross functional business team for the region within Export
• Co-ordinate the operational plans in market, including New product introductions, cost price setting and BBT investments
• In market evaluations and reviews,
• Identify new business opportunities
Accountabilities i.e. the performance/ delivery of self and others they will be judged by.
• Delivery of Annual Plan, Turnover/GP and PBI by Region
• Manage Investment budgets in line with AP
• “Go to Market” Distributor communications and launch plans for new product introductions for region
• Range complexity management Region
• Ensure appropriate Contracts in place with Third Party Distributors
• Clear, prioritized plans for highly motivated and capable distributors
• Selection and Review of Distributors
• Customer Management selling essentials
• Business plan development and implementation
• Third Party management
• Budget management
• Commercial Acumen
• Export Markets
• Foreign Languages (Business level German and English)
• Global Mindset
• Real Accountability
• Action Not Debate
• Building Superior Talent
• Team Alignment
• External Orientation
• Customer management Business qualifications at Degree level
Strong bias for action, growth and entrepreneurial mindset.
Must be able to prove that he/she can deliver OTIF while working largely independently.
We are seeking for a candidate who see this role as an opportunity in their career and will be working on local terms. Must be able to speak German and English on a good business level.
|Employee in NL||