- Graduate jobs
- Young Professional Vacancies( 1-3 years experience )
- Business Courses
- Startup Vacancies
- Thesis help
>> View all
HBO & WO
|Minimum years of experience||
Minimum years of experience:
We are currently recruiting an Assistant CMI Manager within our Refreshment category (Ice cream and Beverages). The role is part of the European Refreshment CMI team, based in Rotterdam.
CMI roles are about gaining breadth of experience, both within CMI and of the wider business. This role will consolidate your deep understanding of how the business works and further develop your business acumen. You will actively use the knowledge you gain to provide valuable insights to the business. This is a European role and offers a unique opportunity work in a team that is creating products that will deliver the vision of the brand to the market place.
The CMI function’s mission is to show the business how and where to win. In this role you will contribute to delivering our mission by supporting a CMI Manager in business partnering marketing team. You will be responsible and accountable for the management and delivery of key projects.
• Work with the team on key projects, aimed to bring outside in thinking, be the consumer voice in any deliverable and meeting, foresight rather than just insight, by proactively identifying consumer and market trends, and using these to deliver tactical opportunities for the business. You will also begin to identify more strategic possibilities for the IC business to capitalize on, in collaboration with your colleagues in the CMI team.
• Understand brand building and/or brand development to a level which enables you to advise the business on advertising, brand positioning, and shopper behavior.
• Be independent and deliver consumer fact based, objective views of the business. You will provide actionable recommendations to marketing business partners, based on a one consumer approach – through an effective relationship with CTI and CMI both Global MC and MD.
• Operate in a professional manner, applying CMI tools and techniques with rigor and discipline.
• Use your innate ability and passion to understand and empathize with consumers and customers to deliver valuable insights to the business.
• University Degree or equivalent; a master in consumer research will be a plus
• At least 2yrs of consumer & market research experience, on either client or agency side
• Experience managing qualitative and quantitative research
• Ability to apply consumer and market understanding to business issues.
• Experience of analyzing and synthesizing data from different sources
• Experience of cross functional team-working
• Strong team player
• Strong communication & presentation skills both written and verbal
|Employee in NL||