- Graduate jobs
- Young Professional Vacancies( 1-3 years experience )
- Business Courses
- Startup Vacancies
- Thesis help
>> View all
World-wide, cardiovascular and lifestyle diseases such as obesity and burnout are on the rise. In order to achieve sustainable improvements in Personal Health, a person’s behavior needs to be changed (e.g. increase in activity, healthy nutrition). To make lifestyle intervention programs effective, lifestyle patterns need to be analyzed and the right interventions designed. Philips and our partners have acquired various rich datasets of people’s behavior and associated health, which are available for analysis. Your challenge is to analyze these data, in cooperation with our partners, to understand the behavioral and physical traits determining the magnitude of the health benefits induced by following specific lifestyle interventions.
· Execution of user studies together with our clinical partners
· Analysis of study data
· If required signal processing of sensor data from monitored user vital signs
· Design of lifestyle intervention programs based on the results of the data analysis
· Collaboration in a multi-disciplinary team
The Personal Health Solutions department is one of the research groups of Philips Research Europe. The department develops solutions that empower people to manage their health and support professionals in providing better care. A strong focus of the research is on measuring and monitoring people’s health status and habits in their own home and to provide motivating feedback to come to a healthier lifestyle. Application domains that the department is focusing on are cardiovascular, sleep, and elderly care, where the group is closely collaborating with the business units of Philips Consumer Lifestyle and Philips Healthcare. The department has various clinical collaborations across Europe.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
· 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
· A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
· Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
· Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
· Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
· Healthy work-life balance
· MSc in (clinical) informatics, electrical engineering, or operations research with a maximum of 2 years of experience
· Expertise in data analytics/classification and artificial reasoning techniques.
· Expertise in BIG data applications would be a plus.
· Good programming skills are desired. Knowledge of Matlab is required.
· Medical domain knowledge in the field of cardiac,activity, sleep or stress management would be welcomed.
If you’re interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume and motivation letter through the Philips career site- vacancy number 129806.
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||