- Graduate jobs
- Young Professional Vacancies( 1-3 years experience )
- Business Courses
- Startup Vacancies
- Thesis help
>> View all
|Minimum years of experience||
Minimum years of experience:
Intercompany Transfer Pricing is a subject that is getting more and more important. In this role you will play a key role in driving optimal business performance, increasing fiscal revenues where possible and mitigating risks where required, while constantly safeguarding compliancy. The Consumer Lifestyle (CL) and Lighting (LI) sectors are steering to a more harmonized and highly centralized and automated process around transfer pricing which supports and safeguards in an efficient way the transfer pricing policy. This Centre of Excellence is one of the first cross sector initiatives to define and execute the processes in a harmonized way. This vacancy has its primary focus on the Lighting sector
· Connect to a large variety of business operations to enhance monitoring and reviewing of the transfer pricing policy and procedures
· Challenge, advise and support the supply organizations the controllers, customs managers, and tax specialists.
· Roll out the TP process in the different categories in line with the policy via end-to-end projects
· Establish, maintain and safeguard the company wide system for Transfer Pricing
· Contact with all reporting entities World Wide; Countries, Factory/Distribution Centers and contact with corporate fiscal.
· Participating in various improvement projects (implementation new categories, central re-invoicing project)
· Contribute to financial analyses (EBIT and local margins) and performance evaluations
· Pro-active monitoring of all transfer pricing elements (e.g. market prices and related uplifts, cost prices) to safeguard the internal controls (completeness, correctness).
· Performance improvement of transfer pricing system (SAP R3, BPS and BW), integration of newly acquired companies
· Realization of synergies and cost savings
· Perform periodically Internal controls (e.g. ISC/SOx)
· Supporting role to Business Units, National Sales Organization / Clusters/Functions where it relates transfer prices
You will become part of the Sector Lighting and Consumer Lifestyle Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team. The Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) organization is a global organization that supports the management, its businesses and organizations at large, with financial management information and supplies this information to the financial business partners. You will be working closely with a large group of stakeholders amongst which the different Centers of Expertise within the FP&A organization .You will report directly into the CoE lead of the cross sector Transfer Pricing team and with a dotted line towards the Head of FP&A Sector Lighting.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
· Depending on experience, a year salary (fulltime) between €65,000 and €83,000 (including
personal benefits package)
· 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
· A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
· Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
· Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
· Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
· Healthy work-life balance
· Master’s degree in (Fiscal) Economics
· Proven Transfer Pricing and customs experience, either as a consultant or working in a multinational is highly
advantageous, thus strongly preferred
· Substantial experience in financial and data analysis
· Thorough knowledge of Supply Chain processes preferred
· Experience with LEAN Project Management
· Experience in coordinating activities; creating alignment between finance operations and business
· Well-developed communication and stakeholder management skills
· Experienced in working autonomously, being responsible for initiating, tracking an coordinating work activities
· High level of accuracy is required
· Excellent command of English, both in speaking and writing
· Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and Powerpoint; working experience with SAP is a pre
For more information or direct application, click on the 'Lees Meer & Aanmelden' button!
Please note that the closing date of this vacancy is 25 May 2014.
After a successful conclusion from our pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for recruitment- and business interviews to further discuss your motivation and experience.
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||