- Graduate jobs
- Young Professional Vacancies( 1-3 years experience )
- Business Courses
- Startup Vacancies
- Thesis help
>> View all
The sales analyst is responsible for reporting on global forecasting across the different imaging modalities. The sales analyst is responsible for the regular distribution of consistent funnel information, analyses on product funnel developments. Other important aspects are the investigation of the reality of sales targets, advice on product portfolio, distribution channels, win/loss analyses and advice on possible improvement- and action plans.
The sales analyst supports the business managers in monitoring performance and developing corrective actions when necessary to achieve targets and AOP-commitments.
You will be working in the Market to Order team of Diagnostic Imaging, based out of Amsterdam. The total sub-team consists out of three team members, working closely together on a daily basis to deliver high impact support to the business community.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics or business with a few years of working experience, preferably Healthcare experience
• Experience with working in a cross functional team
• Experience with working in a business with complex market/channel structures
• Experience in delivering results
• Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
• Ability to formulate strategies and concepts
• Who is persuading and influencing
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, incl. ability to effectively communicate with C-level
• Proven ability to drive change
• Ability to perform effectively and lead in a complex matrix environment
• Strategic marketing & marketing analysis (understanding of approach & tools)
If you’re interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume and motivation letter through the Philips career site- vacancy number 197945.
Please note that the closing date of this vacancy is the 15th of April 2016.
After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for a recruitment interview and if positive, face to face business interviews will be planned.
Technology / Industry
|Number of countries||