- Graduate jobs
- Young Professional Vacancies( 1-3 years experience )
- Business Courses
- Startup Vacancies
- Thesis help
>> View all
HBO & WO
Accelerate and maximize Azure compute workloads usage through SI and ISV partners that have solutions based on Linux/Open Source platforms, capable of running on Azure. Drive joint solutions sales, implement go-to-market approaches and influence partner business transformation to leverage Azure platform. In the process, lead the field with subject matter expertise and capture and communicate actionable insights to accelerate workload maturity.
The Compute OSS PSE works closely with the area Partner, Black Belt teams and OSS leads and will share product and services responsibilities that focus on Cloud Extension or Compute Intense workloads on Azure like: Linux on Azure; VM management, disaster recovery, dev/test.
• Recruit and manage targeted SI and ISV partner capacity for the Linux/OSS workload scenarios in alignment with the Timezone based C+E black belt team. Take ownership of depth partner recruitment, enablement and co-selling with top 2-4 partners per geography.
• In addition to sales, partners are core to the Azure consumption process so success will also be measured by engaged partners driving (1) active, consuming Linux/OSS solution deployments, (2) Compute intense customer deployments.
• As the Timezone subject matter expert for running Linux/OSS solutions on Azure collaborate closely with BG resources (OSS leads) and lead local resources (Black belt, Azure BDM, PTU, STU, ATU) to scale partner recruitment, enablement, activation and solution repeatability (inspire, optimize)
• Ensure healthy business management through pipeline coverage, partner attach, forecast accuracy and close rate disciplines following business excellence standards for all owned opportunities. Ensure fiscal responsibility with BIF or marketing funds, adhering to all required policies and guidelines.
• Drive the appropriate partner alignment to deliver Linux/OSS solutions to address the customer’s pain or opportunity, pulling together an effective v-team (ATU, STU, Black belt, PTU, etc.)
• Accelerate the sharing of best practices and provide clear and actionable partner & market insights through KSBO/One List and WW Win Room to BG, PG and segment teams
• Build and maintain solution selling skills through formal readiness activities & learning on the job for Linux/OSS and overall Cloud Platform solutions (Microsoft Azure, OMS, etc.)
• Capture the open source customer voice in customer case studies and influence product strategy by capturing present or future customer needs around open source, open standards, and interoperability
• Relevant experience in account management, product sales and/or product marketing, and partner management
• Extensive understanding of Linux/OSS infrastructure related technologies both on-premise and cloud-based, market emerging trends and related technology including knowledge of Microsoft server products and/or complementing solutions.
• The position requires the ability to articulate and present the business value of Linux/OSS solutions, running on Microsoft platform
• Demonstrated ability to successfully manage and grow revenues directly or through partners within a diversified territory
• Proven ability to work autonomously, be results-driven, and influence cross group agendas (including at an executive level) while driving non-reporting teams to perform
• Excellent communication skills, and the ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communications.
• Builds and leads virtual teams through influence and working toward a common shared outcome or goal
• Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA/Master’s Degree preferred
• Professional Training and Certification preferred on Linux (e.g. Red Hat Certified Professional) and other related open source technology areas.
• Sales and partner management, complex sales training, sales methodologies, presentation skills, negotiation skills, financial analysis, Cloud and Infrastructure products and solutions
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Telecom / IT
|Number of countries||
|Employee in NL||