- Graduate jobs
- Young Professional Vacancies( 1-3 years experience )
- Business Courses
- Startup Vacancies
- Thesis help
>> View all
Reporting & Systems Analyst assists in the development of sales/category reports that enables decision making of the business. The R&S Analyst will report to the R&S lead and collaborate with the finance team and other functions within the Benelux Sellco. To develop and improve the reports & dashboards for the commercial organization it's essential to fully understand the different processes and IT landscape behind these processes.
- Working closely together with finance, back-office, sales and marketing
- Supporting the business with daily/weekly/monthly sales/category reports
- Involvement in period close activities, quarterly reviews and business reviews to EU management
- Daily use of different systems like SAP, BI and Cognos
- Involved in projects for the purpose of streamlining processes within finance
- Support category&sales leads with analyzing their results.
Experience and personal skills:
- Rounded academic education
- Max. 2 years controlling/business analysis experience
- Thorough knowledge of forecasting and financial planning
- Commercially aware
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Energetic, ambitious and pro-active
- Flexible team player, get the job done
- Understanding of both Dutch and English, spoken and written
- Knowledge on Microsoft Excel and SAP is pre
The Kraft Heinz Company (NASDAQ: KHC) is the third-largest food and beverage company in North America and the fifth-largest food and beverage company in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands. A globally trusted producer of delicious foods, The Kraft Heinz Company provides high quality, great taste and nutrition for all eating occasions whether at home, in restaurants or on the go.
When it comes to excellent career opportunities, nobody pours it on like The Kraft Heinz Company. One of the world's leading innovators of branded foods, The Kraft Heinz Company offers exceptional opportunities for continue professional achievement and personal growth.
We expect to win, and the way we do that is through the best talent. We're looking for the best of the best - those who are not afraid to work hard and want to dream big. At The Kraft Heinz Company we expect you to take ownership in order to make a difference. Meritocracy is the biggest performance differentiator at The Kraft Heinz Company, and those who take their results personally will be rewarded accordingly
- Starting date: a.s.a.p.
- Location: Zeist
- Closing Date Vacancy: 12-10-2015
If you are interested and have the right qualifications then please forward your application (motivation and CV in English).