- Graduate jobs
- Young Professional Vacancies( 1-3 years experience )
- Business Courses
- Startup Vacancies
- Thesis help
>> View all
|Minimum years of experience||
Minimum years of experience:
Sales Structured Investments Dealingroom
ING Financial Markets / PPI (Products for Private Investors) is currently looking for a salesperson, to be located in Amsterdam.
ING Financial Markets is in charge of the bank’s trading and sales activities, offering its customers (private, corporate and institutional clients) a global service before and after sales (monitoring and reporting). The PPI Amsterdam desk is a team within the Sales organization of Financial Markets, and serves clients in the Netherlands & Scandinavia, UK and Ireland for Structured Products & Derivatives and Netherlands, Poland and France for Sprinters.
Responsibilities & Scope
• Support the distribution and the secondary market of structured products and
• Structure investment or hedging solutions for clients;
• Assist in preparing client presentations and support Sales in preparing pitches
for prospect presentation;
• Verify the reporting of structured products & Sprinters;
• Be in contact with a wide range of people within ING Group worldwide:
derivatives traders and structuring teams, middle and back offices as well as
other support functions (legal, compliance, etc.).
• Products: the whole range of FM structured & derivative products with various
underlyings (interest rates, equities, credit, commodities and forex).
• Client segments: internal and external clients (institutional investors, private/retail
banks, asset managers and other financial institutions) directly and/or through
Commercial Banking relationship managers.
A candidate with the following personal profile:
• Master’s degree in business, finance or equivalent.
• 0-2 years of working experience in financial business
• Good command of both written & spoken Dutch and English
• Strong sales and communication skills
• Strong interest in investments
• Strong financial modeling and analytical skills
• Knowledge in derivatives, greeks and fixed-income, Structured products &
Sprinters will be considered as an asset;
• Extensive knowledge of MS-Office (Excel, Word, Power Point), Bloomberg,
Reuters, VBA will be considered as an asset
- a 40-hour working week
- Job grade 8/9 (depending on experience)
- Dynamical environment to develop yourself
- Excellent (international) career possibilities
- Education through on-the-job training and external courses
- You will join a great and reputable team
Click on Apply. For more information about the vacancy please contact Mr. Zico Yeh, Head of Structured Investments Amsterdam at telephone number +31 (0)20 563 80 43.
For more information about ING check: www.ING.nl/werken
We are looking forward to your application!
|Number of countries||
|Employee in NL||