- Graduate jobs
- Young Professional Vacancies( 1-3 years experience )
- Business Courses
- Startup Vacancies
- Thesis help
|Application deadline||Always open|
>> View all
|Minimum years of experience||
Minimum years of experience:
As a Junior Trader you are responsible for pricing and trading options of listed financial instruments, as well as managing and optimizing your daily positions. Together with the trading team and software developers, you will be adjusting your pricing variables and system settings to the current market conditions. By constantly following the market you should be able to spot and research profitable opportunities.
You will start with three months of extensive training, learning both advanced theory and market making practice on-the-job. The first four weeks you begin with learning all the ins and outs of option theory. After four weeks you will put that theory into practice and start trading on a limited portfolio under close supervision, with ongoing coaching and monitoring. You receive continuous advanced training in all aspects of the trading business, including our systems, trading tools and research methods.
All Options is a derivatives trading company established in 1998. We are a boutique market maker firm and trader on the major European equity derivative markets specializing in trading options of listed financial instruments in the small and midcap funds. We are a non-hierarchical, informal organization. Our office is situated on the Herengracht, in central Amsterdam.
Because we are a small trading house, each employee has a high impact on end results. At All Options, we ask you to proactively influence decisions and make a difference. This means a demanding but exciting career opportunity for the right professional aiming for a steep learning curve and being rewarded with development opportunities and an attractive remuneration package.
· Master's degree in econometrics, finance, mathematics, financial engineering, economics or computer sciences
· Excellent numerical and problem solving / analytical skills
· Strong interest in option trading and financial markets, demonstrated through attended courses at university and trading (work) experience
· Strong communicator and team-working skills
· Eager to learn new skills, such as programming and researching to improve our existing trading strategies and find new strategies
· Proactive work approach
· Good written and spoken English, preferably Dutch speaker
Ready to start working in a great team-trading environment? Apply today and send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are applying from a foreign country, please also state your motivation to move to Amsterdam. Click on 'Lees meer & Aanmelden'!
|Number of countries||