This role is part of a European program to give individuals who self-identify as women an opportunity to discover a career in management consulting. For further details, please visit  LINK to website Applications close on May 15th 2022.
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
You’ll be based in one of our European offices and work with colleagues from across McKinsey & Company to help our clients deliver breakthrough products, experiences and businesses, both on technology and non-technology topics.
You'll work in small teams in a highly collaborative way, use the latest technologies, and enjoy seeing the direct impact from your work.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You will join the McKinsey Digital practice, which brings together the best of McKinsey’s digital capabilities to help our clients use technology to transform their businesses.
In this role, you will ensure systems built for clients are fit for purpose, well architected, and follow current development best practices. At the same time, you will maintain platform health, ensuring that our systems are secure, reliable, resilient, and cost effective and lead joint McKinsey - and client teams - to build high-performing cloud platforms, as well as teach others how to do it. You will work hands-on on the creation of software components, modules, and integrations.
- Undergraduate or master’s degree; or equivalent work experience
- Passionate and experienced in driving the strategy, architecture, design and implementation of cloud initiatives
- Comfortable coaching others as an expert across AWS, Azure or GCP
- Have prior experience with full-stack devops automation experience including setup and configuration of CI/CD pipelines
- Good understanding of container orchestration platforms like Docker, Kubernetes, ECS or others
- Able to provide clear guidance of Cloud development in verbal and written English